How To Attract The Man You Want
Hey, Catherine here,
And you’re reading my uncensored review of what I really thought about ‘Attract Your Mr.Right’ by Tara Sparks – a book about how to make a guy chase after you.
Note this is a review though, if you’re looking for the ‘Attract Your Mr.Right’ website then Click here.
Why am I writing this? I’ve read a lot of relationship books and I’m on the lookout for good books that can really help people with their problems, in this case, how to get a guy to chase you.
The concept was intriguing to me, how women could make themselves more attractive and irresistible to men if they wanted to.
This book brings good news to all you single ladies out there – that you have it within you to find the man of your dreams and that you have the power to change whatever is currently stopping you from dating men (men you want that is!).
The first thing you need to understand about getting a guy to chase you is understanding and accepting the fact that your situation that you are in right now is a result of your thinking, your choices and how you’ve been presenting yourself to the world of men.
It all starts with you!
The path to self-discovery begins when you are challenged to become more self aware of what you think, say and do and really think about how that has been working for you in your love life. Has it been helping you find a date? Or has it been driving men away?
Look at yourself and be honest about how you are contributing to what is not working in your life. Seek knowledge and read books about relationships, attraction, dating advice, sex and the male psyche. Let go of the notion that you should instinctively know everything about relationships. If you did, you would have the love life that you wanted right now.
The next steps to getting a guy to chase you are elaborated in detail in this book.
*Letting go of Negative Emotional Baggage
*Inside the Mind of a Man
*Attraction Do’s and Don’ts
*Preparing for the first Date
*Body Language and how to approach men
*First Date Do’s and Don’ts & Dating Tips
*How to Tell if a Man is Into You
This book takes you by the hand and shows step by step what to do to become more attractive to men and the best ways to get that date you want.
Negatives for “Attract Your Mr Right” by Tara Sparks
- It takes some time to read this book and let everything sink in. You may need to take notes. There is a lot to learn about how to get a man to chase you.
- It could have been written a bit more concisely as all the information can be a bit overwhelming. A summary of all the points of the book at the end might have been helpful to have a guide to refer back to after finishing the book.
- I got confused sometimes when reading for the first time, it seems some of the points contradicted eachother for e.g one chapter advises to have a list of what you want in a man and your relationship, while another chapter advises to let go of your expectations when meeting a man. You really need to maybe read a second time to understand all the concepts and how they fit together.
Positives for “Attract Your Mr Right” by Tara Sparks
- There are a lot of Action Steps throughout the book that you can do to cement your understanding of the principals in the book and encourages you to take some time to answer some challenging questions to increase your self-awareness
- It is a comprehensive step by step process on how to make a guy chase you, from changing your mindset and beliefs to preparing for your first date.
- When buying this book you also have access to the Members Area, where you will have access to more books on this subject and Tara Sparks’s blog. Here you’ll find extra tips and tricks to help you with your goal.
- There are a lot of examples in the book to really explain the principles about how to make a man chase you. Tara shares her experiences and has friends also implement these principles to find love.
- Book is easy to read and author makes you laugh and is entertaining
Overall, what do I think?
Tara Spark’s ‘Attract Your Mr.Right’ is a 200 page guide full of information and tips on how to change your attitude and actions to find and keep the love life you desire. It was easy to read, and she is a very entertaining writer. There is a lot of information in this guide, and readers may have to read a couple of times to fully digest and apply all the information. It is also a very practical guide, and provides the reader with action steps that you can practice when you are ready.
Hope my review has helped,
I think both men and women agree that one of the most attractive qualities a person can have is confidence. Confidence is a huge contributing factor if you want to learn how to get a guy to chase you.
In her book ‘Attract Your Mr.Right’ Tara Sparks explains her 3 Commandments of Confidence which is so important in your experiences with dating men.
Commandment #1: Confidence comes from Self-Awareness
This is a great point to ponder. Tara explains that the more you know yourself, what makes you unique, your strengths and your weaknesses, the easier it is to become more confident in yourself and express that in your body language and way you present yourself.
Tara explains a self-aware woman knows who she is, knows what she wants, knows what she needs and strives to build and nurture a strong relationship with herself.
This self-awareness in turn helps cultivate confidence and as a result makes you attractive and is all a part of getting a guy to chase you.
Commandment #2: Men love women who love themselves
Women need to realise that they are more attractive being who they are than trying to be someone else they ‘think’ they should be. Men are looking for what makes you different from any other woman they have ever met. What makes you unique? What is special about you? When you know and love yourself and embrace it, you have just learnt a crucial lesson in how to make a guy chase you and you will find it increasingly easier to find a date.
Commandment #3: How you feel about yourself determines who you attract.
Ladies, you all know this is true. Even looking around at your friends or family you can see that women who don’t feel good about themselves settle for men and treatment that is less than they deserve.
This commandment is in alignment with a common theme throughout this book. Your experience with dating men has been about you all along. The better you feel about yourself and the higher regard you have for yourself, the better men you will attract in your life. Honor yourself and men will honor you. Treat yourself with respect and you will be respected.
If you want to attract men and learn how to make a guy chase after you, Tara Spark in her new book ‘Attract Your Mr.Right’ has a common theme throughout the book when it comes to finding the right man – It all begins with you.
Start to be honest with yourself and start to assess and question your thinking, behaviours and body language. Are you thinking in a way that will get you the best results you seek? Are you being positive, have your shoulders back and smiling? Or are you engaging in negative self-talk, slouching or feeling depressed?
Another important point that Tara Spark advises in this book is that to attract men you need to let go of negative thinking and past experiences. Holding on to these bad experiences, holding grudges and failing to let go of the past will sabotage your efforts in finding new love.
Do whatever it takes to heal from these experiences, whether it be going to therapy, reading more about relationships or just making a conscious choice to let go and forgive. Find your self-worth and know with all your heart that you deserve love and happiness.
Have an attitude of positivity and confidence and start to look at all experience as a gift and a learning experience. You will feel lighter and happier and be a whole lot more attractive to not only men but everyone!
Dating men will become more of a fun and enjoyable experience when you approach it with a positive attitude. You will love dating!
For more dating tips and dating advice, click here to visit the ‘Attract Your Mr.Right’ website.